Do you have bird issues? Pigeons roosting, sparrows nesting, ducks leaving presents on sidewalks, peacocks screaming and don’t know what to do? We have your solution! Animal Capture of Fl’s Bird Control.
9 critical questions you should ask a Bird Control Company before you purchase any services.
- Am I talking to a Salesman or a Birdman?
- How long have you been doing bird work?
- Have you worked with manufacturers to develop new bird products?
- Do they consult with you for ideas from the field.
- Are you recommended by other companies when they have tough jobs?
- Have you used Kaba Tape, PignX, Methyl Anthranilate, and the Avian Dissuader? Do you know what they are?
- Have you worked from a chair lift, on Navy ships, at the largest theme parks in Florida, beach front hotels and food processing plants?
- Are you more comfortable working on residential jobs than commercial?
- Do you have experience with health hazards pertaining to the removal of bird feces?
Too many companies, big and small, are using rookies to open a new money stream.
They are going to try and use your money.
Its common sense to use professionals. Do the job right, do it once and save money. Cheap bird control is very expensive.
Call me on my cell in the field. I will give you an honest appraisal of how to solve your bird problem.
Ed Carrow, Birdman 813-628-8449
Bird Division, Animal Capture of Florida